Always Ready for Pumping
The Lowara Flood kit provides a quick and easy solution in case of flooded basements, garages and residential buildings. The kit is composed of a stainless steel Lowara DOC3 drainage pump and a 6 metre long flexible hose complete with quick coupling, all inside a plastic box that can be used to store the kit when not in use, or as a strainer during operation.
- Complete with pump, float switch, pre-assembled hose with quick release coupling already mounted, all inside the box.
- Ready for use, just connect the quick release coupling hose and plug in.
- Easy to setup, set the float switch level, no special tools required.
- Easy to use, the float switch, automatically stops the pump.
- All materials are corrosion resistant.
- Easy to transport, light weight, with a 10 metre power cable, the box has 2 handles for easy transportation.
- Requires limited space, and can be easily stored, the container doubles as a strainer during operation.
- Kit weight 8.3 kg
- Pump weight 4 kg
- Hose 6 metres, in PVC
- Length 400 mm
- Width 300 mm
- Height 340 mm
- Head up to 7 metres
- Flow up to 135 l/min
- Maximum solid size 10 mm
- Pumped liquid up to 40ºC temperature
- Power supply 220-240 V, single-phase
- Power 0.25 kW
- Absorbed current 1.4 A
Price 235+ VAT